Sunday, March 29, 2009

tHinGs i wAnt To cHanGe iN mYseLf..

If I have a chance to change the things I wanna change in myself, I would answer this first – the negative side in myself. I want to be more confident with myself especially when I’m asked to talk in front of audience. A few times ago, I was actually a very very shy person especially with boys. Now, slowly, I’m getting over it already. I want to be good in English too so that I can speak English fluently. I’m also very naughty, so I want to change myself to be a good girl to my family first before one day I can be a good woman then I want to be a good wife to my future hubby and finally be a good mama to my children!(^^,)..hehe.. Another thing that I want to change in myself is I want to have an ideal mass. Oh, sometimes I feel worry why I can’t gain my body weight although I take lots of food. Don’t u believe me??if not, ask some of my close friends. I think, having a good mass also can make me more confident and comfortable with myself. Aiman, don’t pull my leg huh! biskut kering pon sodap pew..^0^!

1 comment:

  1. You should consult the doctor then. For the time being I suggest you take a lot of protein, especially the red meat.

    ....

    You're naughty? Erm..

    ReplyDelete