Sunday, March 29, 2009

gOng Xi Fa cHAi??!

I almost forgot what really happened during the last Chinese new year holiday. Now, I remembered it. It was just a boring holiday. I didn’t feel that I was really in holiday because I brought some assignments and my first chemy lab report that should be submitted after the mid break. However, that was the first time I reached my new home since I just moved from my former home at Sungai Besar, Selangor – the place where I’d been lived almost 10 years since I was aged 8. When I was first in my new hometown, I felt quite lonely because I can’t meet my best friends as usual before this. No more yenyen who always punching me, asking me to pluck the unripe mangos..no kakai and dila to hear gossips.. no faiz to hear touching love stories ..no adam to hear the tazkirah..no more elephant slides that we always play with (our size are no longer fit with the slides)..no more eating rambutan, M&M chocolate or even unripe mango in the library.. hahahahaha..never expect I will leave all those sweet memories..miss them too much! Oh, am i veering too much? juz wanna share it with you.That was about my pass. my homeworks? I’d already done it successfully before I went back to the college. no more worry ,ok!=)

1 comment:

  1. This is the reality and you have to face it as a university student..

    ReplyDelete